2008年8月12日星期二

My 20th Birthday~

Last monday, i celebrated my 20th birthday~ Finally... I'm 20 years old already...

My Birthday Cake...

Bsides that, every fren i saw on dat day keep putting stickers on my t-shirt... They even warned me not to take it out for the whole day!! Omg... Other ppl who dono anything bout dis keep looking at me... Haha... Luckily after an hour they allow me to take it out... If not... Hehe...
After i took out every sticker, i was like omg... How many stickers did u guys actually wrote?? Haha...
These are the stickers which were attached on my t-shirt on dat day... N dats not the only ones... Still got a lot!!

Thanks to everyone that celebrated my birthday and the wishes i received on that day... Thanks to ghavin n natalie who went 2 bought the cake... Thanks to japheth, jun yin & stefanie who decorated all the stickers... And thanks to many many ppl too... Really appreciate that... It's lucky to have u guys as frens...
THANKS~!! =)

没有评论: