2008年5月11日星期日

GE Engine Services [Job Shadow Day]

Last fri i went for job shadowing at GE Engine Services. I don't know any1 in dis trip but i manage to know some new frens.. =D
After spending around 20 minutes on the bus, finally v reached the big company. V cant hv any cameras or camera phones wif us durin the visit.. Luckily Henry lend me his old nokia 3310 handphone dat day.. I wouldn't want my hp to b kept in the security department.. Hehe..
The agenda starts by having a tour around their workplace that they use to service the aircraft engines.. Too bad v cant bring camera or camera phone wif us.. If not i can take many many nice photos.. =)

Mr. Fahmi gives a brief intro b4 v start our shop tour

After the shop tour, v divide into 3 in a group and then follow our mentors to their departments. My mentor is Ms. Suree n she is working at the human resources department. After having a one hour talk wif her, v hv a presentation session n 3 groups presented their findings durin the job shadowing.

And finally b4 v take our bus bac to campus, v hv a group photo session~

I'm really happy that i've been selected to join dis trip [thanks to samantha dat suggest me to submit my form].. I really gain some additional knowledge n at least i know something about aircraft engines on dat day~ Haha.. ;)

没有评论: