2008年3月22日星期六

Kelip-kelip...

2 days ago.. V went 2 the firefly park at kuala selangor..


Group photo..
On the way 2 firefly park, henry suddenly said dat he baked a cake.. A cake??!! I was shocked.. Then later v only realised dat he juz put the dough into the oven n press the "start" button.. Swt (-_-")..

Finally, when v reached there, v took group photos n started wif an icebreaker!


Left 2 Right: valarie as peacock, jap as james bond n me?? Elephant?? Swt!!

After dat, v went 2 hv our dinner at somewhere.. Hehe..

L 2 R: jap, sam, val, me, henry n wilson

L 2 R: wilson, jap n henry.. (isn't dat sam's handbag??)

L 2R: sam, val n me~

L 2 R: sam, jap, henry n me~

Know which 1 is my shoe?? Hehe..

Sam n henry.. Do their t-shirt look alike?? Hehe..

Henry n me~

L 2 R: jap, sam, me n henry

Too bad v cant take the photos of fireflies.. Anyway, it is stil a interesting trip.. =)

没有评论: